It’s moving day, the perfect day to reflect on all the things in my writing life that are in motion now.
- I am now a contributing writer for An Intense Life. The blog’s vision is to discuss giftedness from many angles and aspects.
- I won Charlotte Rains Dixon’s Valentine’s Day drawing for a journal (that I can always use) and a critique of 25 pages of manuscript. This is a much-needed kick in the pants as I have dragged on my revisions during the move. It couldn’t have come at a better time.
- Thanks to nudging from Sharon Overend, I have joined a novel-writing class, as much to force me to build a better writing schedule as to help me take my work in progress to the next level.
- My husband and I have agreed on a change to our routine that will allow me an additional 5-7 hours of writing a week. Yay!
- On the back burner, but still simmering, are plans to use the Blogging from A-Z challenge in April to launch my website of resources for recovering serious people.
It is all go, and all in the right direction. I am looking forward to being mostly unpacked and settling in to my new routines.